Celebrating 70 Years
In 1948, Woodrow “Woody” Quintard established his auto glass business on Lyon Street. After a few years, he moved to 140 N. Main Street. In the early 1950s he moved Woody’s Glass Shop to it’s current location, a building that had previously served as a John Deer dealership at 101 E. Central Ave. The business has remained in the same family for three generations.
Over the years, Woody’s Glass transformed from an auto glass repair shop to a mobile, versatile business that appeals to any demographic. Today Woody’s Glass offers services for commercial, residential, industrial, and auto glass. Woody’s Glass contracts with flooring companies and other contractors for bathroom remodels and other glass services. We also do windshield chip repair, commercial doors and storefronts installation and maintenance, tractor and heavy equipment glass, and more.